Back To School



Two months have passed away rapidly with no stop so I had to stop myself and think where this is going. When I was starting this blog I was super passionate and keen about spirituality, don't get me wrong, I still am but things have changed for the better. 
For those who might don't know, I started university three weeks ago (I cannot believe it while I am writing this). My ultimate dream came true after two months of spending at home like a freelancer (yes yes, I know how you freelancers live). The thing is I didn't feel like a freelancer, I mean I did things I like but I didn't feel any connection to it. My goals weren't including open a business or something like most of the real freelancers do, I just wanted to educate you for free due to my personal experiences and wanted to share my points of view. 
I did what I like the best: reading books (including self-development books), drawing/painting beautiful arts, spending precious time with my partner and spending time with friends and family. I felt grateful for this time when I was free to do whatever I wanted.

I started my studies at university at the end of October and the reality I was familiar with has changed. I am the kind of person who doesn't like rapid or extreme change but I've got used to it so it wasn't that surprising as I expected. The most surprising thing was to start university, and what I mean by that is meeting a new society, facing lectures for 1.5 hours each, coming to practices, finding places to eat my lunches at, finding new activities to participate in and so on. I felt like someone dropped me from somewhere very high to the deepest water in the whole world. 
I faced some challenges at the beginning (especially for the first two weeks), who doesn't when it comes to a totally new place. 
Finally, I figured out all the most important details and still figuring everything else but I am grateful for being able to do that independently with a limited amount of stress. 
Since I follow the YouTuber Jasmine Lipska (mentioned her in the previous posts), I know she dropped out of uni and it scared me a little. I thought this was too hard and all the mean girl questions popped up in my mind. 
Then, I realized that I can do it- I meditated every evening before I went to bed, exercised early in the mornings (although I am not very consistent in it), talked to my parents and partner about it (bless him, he was totally supportive) and I am grateful I have all these amazing resources. I have great books on my bookshelf which I can always re-read when I need it. I feel amazingly grateful for living and being present at the moment. It is super important when your life seems to be like a rush from one class to another. It can be really stressful for newbies like me but after all, I get to do what I love the most- I do get to get up from bed every morning and go to study in uni the degree I picked (if I didn't mention it before, I chose to study Sociology-Anthropology with Politics). I love learning, evolving and growing every single day. After a while, I understood that what I study affects my life. My perspective became different and it has slightly changed for the better. Now I get to understand better our society from history to the modern era and I get to understand politics from a different and healthier way. People who think that politics is strict and shallow cannot be more wrong. My advice to you is to go and study politics or at least take some basic courses about it. 

My main purpose is to inspire you to live your best life, I know you can. If I can, you absolutely can! Feel your gut and heart, and connect to your intuition. Your heart and soul know the best what they need and in order to feel this satisfaction, let your heart guide you along the way and forget your ego for a moment. Don't listen tho this voice that tells you what you should not do, gently close the door on it and move on with your precious life. 

I wish you to have a beautiful weekend, beautiful souls!

Best wishes,
Lea.

תגובות

פוסטים פופולריים מהבלוג הזה

The Ego/Mean Girl Ruins Everything

Story Of My Life

Judgement Free