Story Of My Life

".Life is a miracle, and we've got to own it and appreciate it as it is"



I am so happy to finally start writing everything down, I guess you're wondering why I decided to do so. 
The main reason I wanted to start sharing my story and the life lessons I've learned is that I've got inspired by the most leading books in the spiritual world
That's right, I said it out loud. While I was reading one of the longest chapters of the book and absorbing all the knowledge, I was thinking that maybe it's my time to start sharing my wisdom with anybody else and for free. I am not a certificated coach and do not intend to be (maybe later, who knows), I am just a normal girl who's no more special than anyone else who's reading this.
I just understood some really important things and I want to keep that ball rowling and help others to roll it right. 

To be honest, there is no right or wrong way- after all, every person is different and that makes our world even more beautiful and colorful. Each person has its own talent/s and you each should embrace it as it is (more on that later,

Before I'll tell you any further about my spiritual journey and about me being grateful for sharing my story, I should probably introduce myself first.

Some basic things about me:
* A 20-year-old girl. 
* Was born and raised in Israel.
* A university student in three weeks- YAY!
 * Hobbies: reading, writing (literally anything), drawing, sculpturing, jewelry making.
* Not smoking, drinking or anything related.

 I believe you'll understand more about me in future posts (don't forget that everything is taking time).

So where did all the story begin?
I suppose it all began while I was a high school student three years ago. Back then I didn't even notice I was doing something wrong.
I was a good student with good grades, but I didn't notice it cost me a huge price, and it was, of course, my health. 
I was all panicked, full of anxiety and stress, I used to have panic attacks almost every morning- especially when it came to important graduate exams.
I wasn't dealing with the situation well and nobody was addressing me how to react or act towards similar situations. Of course, my parents were there to help me, but they didn't really teach me how to deal with typical situations. So I continued with what I knew.

I think it wasn't until I turned eighteen and I started seeing life from a different perspective. Actually, it still didn't occur to me I wasn't handling stress well, so unconsiously I continued feeling stress (not every morning, but when certain situations became tough).
When I turned eighteen I chose to serve in the national services instead of the actual army. I was listening to my intuition which brought me to the place I didn't expect I would work. I didn't even think through it, I was just paying attention to the details. After I've got accepted (after the first interview) to the Student's Authority-the Department of the Ministry Of Integration, I started working immediately. I was a good server and was very productive but still pretty new to the job. Of course, I wasn't perfect and I made a lot of mistakes (who doesn't) but the mistakes that came further were fatal for me. In the beginning, I was bursting in tears when I made a fatal mistake with a client and usually I paid the price (both mentally and physically). 
Eventually, I became better doing this job, I still wasn't handling stressful situations very well, but became better with time and learned to take things in the right perspective. 

During this time, I found out I was struggling and decided to learn more from my mistakes. I became reading self-development books which only brought my awareness of the topic and which lead me to success. 
When I say "success" I mean finally understanding where I was wrong and how I become even better no matter what I am doing. 
I first started watching some videos on YouTube and from there my awareness raised with time (until today). 
There is always room for improvement and each time we can create our lives again if we are not satisfied with the results. Luckily I came to the conclusion that we are all creators of our own lives- our parents, our partners, our friends do not have this responsibility, only we do.

I hope I brought some awareness for today's post and I hope you found it enjoyable and helpful.

Wishing you a happy day and sending you lots of love, happiness, and joy.

Best wishes,
Lea.  




Relax and Calm



תגובות

פוסטים פופולריים מהבלוג הזה

The Ego/Mean Girl Ruins Everything

Judgement Free